9 Best Kids Play Tent House in India
Whether installed in your backyard or right in your living/playroom, play tents are great to keep your kids going for hours.
Kids tent house is not just a place to play, hide out, crawl about, or take naps. They can park their kids magic car, baby scooter, kids tricycle, or push ride-on cars just like your car or two wheeler. They also-
- Sharpen kids’ imagination
- Develop them mentally and physically
- Hone important life skills
All the models below are affordable and appeal to a wide variety of interests. Plus, most of these fit multiple kids (even adults can join the kids’ party) inside. So, here are the best indoor-outdoor kids tents, cottages and the palace for your children.
1.Toyshine Foldable Kids Children’s Indoor Outdoor Pop up Play Tent House:
Toyshine Foldable Pop up tent house is the one commencing our review. This whimsical kids’ play tent is perfect for indoor use, but you can use it outside too! The package includes 4-piece stakes to set this up in the garden or park. It is large (width – 45”; depth – 45”; height – 50”) and lightweight (1.12 Kg). The roomy interior can fit 3 or 4 kids as well as some small furniture, pillows and toys.
The polyester fabric isn’t just soft, it’s also durable, strong and easy to install. It comes as a 2-piece set and has see-through windows. So, parents can keep a vigilant eye on the kids. Good for ages two and up. Balls aren’t included.
- Padded flooring for extra comfort
- Good airflow and ventilation
- Encourages physical and imaginative play
- Easy to install
- No Lights and balls
2. Homecute Kids Play Tent House:
Part playhouse, part sleeping area, this one will likely occupy your 2-year-old for hours. It is made with spring steel technology. it features a vibrant design and crawl through the door. The tent has see-through mesh windows all around, on the roof and along the floor. They ensure ample lighting and ventilation inside. The mesh windows are great for adult supervision.
When assembled it measures about 4′ across and 4′ tall – roomier enough for up to 4 kids. It is lightweight (998 g), too. It sets up and tears down easily so you can take it anywhere your kids like to play. The tent house is completely safe for your kids thanks to the non-toxic material used in the design.
- Breathable design. Kids won’t feel stuffy inside
- Collapsible for easy storage
- No assembly
- Unstable tent base
- Polyester material is not durable
- Smaller size
3. Disney Princess Play Tent House for Kids:
Your little princess will light up with delight at the sight of this Disney-themed children’s tent. Made of non- woven chemical-free fabric, it comes with EN 71 certification for safety. It’s large and spacious enough (105.41 cm long & 72.39 cm wide) to accommodate two kids of up to age 5.
It features a crawl-through door and a small window on the back side. The doorway can be kept open by tying the net curtain on either side. The foldable tent house comes in a box packing with instructions to assemble. Perfect for playing indoors or outdoors, this one sure is to be a great gift for any little girl.
- Encourages interactive play
- Foldable, vibrant design
- Durable pipes and tent cloth
- Tiresome assembly
- Mat or flooring isn’t included
- Lack of enough windows for ventilation and lighting
4. Webby Saffire Cool Camp Tunnel House with Tents:
At number 4 we have a versatile tent that can amaze all kids in your neighborhood. This 3-piece set includes a triangular play tent house, a connecting crawl-through tunnel, and a square play tube. Each of the two tents has its own entrances, padded floors or kids play mat, covered ceilings, and see-through windows. Ideal for kids above 3 years.
Made of durable plastic material, it will stand up to hours of indoor and outdoor use. The pop-up tent folds into its own carrying case for easy storage. It weighs only 1.87 Kg so, you can also carry it to parks, garden or anywhere you want.
- Plenty of room for play, lighting and ventilation
- Thick flooring pads for safety
- Kids get a lot of exercise going through the tunnel
- Doesn’t come with play balls
5. Intex Jungle Fun Cottage for Kids:
Your little boys and girls will love the fun jungle-themed design of this spacious tent! It features a crawl through the door and two side circle windows. When assembled it measures 95cm x 75 cm x 1.07m and is large enough for multiple children to play. Recommended for ages three and up.
The canvas is of lightweight polyester material, and the frame is of durable PVC pipes and connectors. It may need some assembly, but once it’s done your kid will have a fun cottage to play with their friends. You can wash the polyester tent cover when it gets too dirty. Weighing 1.96 Kg it is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made from waterproof material
- Encourages physical and imaginative play
- Roomy enough to play with friends
- Does not have padded flooring
- Synthetic plastic smell
- May cause suffocation if kids close the door
6. Toyshine Kid’s Jumbo Size Queen Palace Tent House:
Sliding into number 6 is another spacious and large tent house for kids by Toyshine. With non-toxic finish, sturdy poles and panels to support the frame and gorgeous design, your little girl will love her pink palace. There are a crawl-through door and side windows with tulle curtains, clock, and floral motifs to amp things up. It’s roomy enough even to accommodate an adult person (Dimension: 95 x 75 x 107 cm). You can use it indoors or out. It is lightweight – about 1.24 Kg and suits children age 3 and up.
- Breathable, spacious design
- Made of non-toxic material
- Non-foldable design
- Fragile plastic rods
- Requires assembly
- No floor padding
7. Happy GiftMart Baby Pop Up Bus Shaped Tent House:
This adorable tent house for kids is designed after a bus! It has two side doors for entries and tent cover with wheel designs, giving the toy house a realistic look. It is quite roomy, with enough room for toys, balls, pillows, and blankets. It provides a soft base to boost comfort. Ideal for children from 6 years and up, this tent promises a magical adventure for indoors and outdoors activities.
The canvas features polyester fiber and nylon fabric. Durable steel and connectors form its frame. Weighing 1.04 Kg, the portable size of the tent house is only 15 x 15 x 3 inches. It can withstand the outdoor elements and give your child a fun place to play outside.
- Serves as pop up house, tent, and a bus
- Clear view for adult supervision
- Good ventilation
- Doesn’t come with play balls
8. Magicwand Polyester Kids Light Weight, Water and Fire Proof Farm House Tent:
Magicwand Farm House Tent has enough space for your little one, his toys, and even a few pillows. The panel is made of water and fire-proof polyester material. It features farmhouse-like designs and a soft padded base. There’s also a roll-up door that can be dropped to keep invaders at bay.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor play, this play tent is easy to carry anywhere you want to. When not in use, you can easily fold and store the tent. Weighing only 898 g, this tent is a perfect gift for kids three years and up. Package dimensions: 55 x 15.2 x 7.2 cm
- It is incredibly lightweight
- Great for indoor and outdoor use
- Does not stay stable on the floor
- No windows. Trap warm air inside if you close the door
9. PIGLOO 3-Piece Children Play Tent Set:
This 3-in-1 playset is comprised of 2 pop-up tents and 1 tunnel that you don’t need to make separate purchases. Attach the pieces to each other using hook & loop straps and use it as a single piece. Or use them separately. The setup is fast and easy thanks to its lightweight pop-up design. Also, cleaning it is a breeze. Good for boys and girls age 3 and above.
Its sturdiness and durability make it an ideal choice for kids’ outdoor activities. Dimensions: square tent – 72 x 72 x 72 cm, triangle tent – 86 x 80 x 80 cm, tunnel – 150 x 46 cm. Weight: 1.4 kg.
- Durable, sturdy design
- See-through window for better visibility
- Promotes better ventilation inside
- Shallow ball pit
Things to Consider Before Buying A Tent House For Kids:
The wrong tent could turn your kids’ playtime into a not-so-fun experience. Below, you’ll find some practical things to consider before buying a kids’ play tent.
- Ventilation: Mesh panels are often used in tent ceiling, doors, and windows. This allows parent supervision and enhances ventilation.
- Materials: Hard plastic and steel provide better durability and strength to the tent house’ frame. Play tents made of fiberglass are flexible and lightweight but they aren’t that durable. Nylon and polyester play tents are also available on the market. Besides sturdiness and durability, they have the added advantage of being water resistant.
- Size and shape: Play tents come in all shapes and sizes. When deciding the style and shape of the tent house, factor in breathability, movement and kid’s preference.
- Floor: Play tents come either with padded, water-resistant floors or without floors. If your preferred area of usage is outdoors, get the ones with a water-proof base.
- Safety: Ensure the toy tent houses are made with non-toxic material or have EN 71 safety certification. Also, buy the ones that are weather-proof.
- Budget: The ultimate deciding factor. Make sure the price and quality are on the same page.
Are you a tech-geek? Buy your child Remote Control toys to introduce them in science and technology fun way.