10 Best Kids Kitchen Play Set in India- Reviews and Buying Guide
Your kids love pretend play and you love watching them indulge in the imaginary world. Playing with a kids kitchen set is a super fun activity, especially for the little girls. Chefing up imaginary breakfast and dinner becomes more fun when parents and siblings are involved. It opens up conversations, creates better social bonding and helps with life skills. Plus, children will love the inclusiveness in the grown-up world. Kids make their inclusive home in tent house and kitchen with kitchen play set.
Not all kids kitchen sets are created equally. Some, painted in girly pink and requires a battery to light up and play music; others look like a real kitchen and come with interactive appliances and faucet. Then there are different materials: all-wood to an all-plastic frame.
To help you fuel your kids love for pretend play and cooking, here are ten great toy kitchen sets. The top 10 list is inclusive of popular kitchen toys to ice cream trolleys, sliceable fruit toys and more. All are available online. These are not tech savvy play sets like Remote control toys, hence easy to play.
1.Toyshine Luxury Battery Operated Kitchen Set With Lights:
At #1 we have a super cute battery-operated kids kitchen set by Toyshine. Kids will love this 28-piece kitchen set, which reviewers rave is well-built and worth for money. This set is best for ages 3 and up. It features a variety of appliances, including a stove, cookware set, sink and more. The best aspect is that it converts into a carry-along briefcase after dismantling. Interactive lights and sounds are the other features that add value to this toy kitchen set.
This toy kitchen will not only stimulate your children’s imagination but also helps to improve fine motor skills. They will also develop social skills as they prepare and then share pretend meals with the family.
- Strong and durable construction
- Includes a 28-piece accessory set
- Good sound and light function
2. Techhark Little Chef Kids Kitchen Play Set:
A high-quality play kitchen set that will allow your budding chef to discover her love for cooking. Sturdy, pretty in pink and big enough to allow for multi-play, it is designed to mimic a modern kitchen. The stove lights up and gives whistling sound when the knob is pushed. The sink has an openable base and top and the faucets rotate to simulate the realistic wash-up experience.
The toy kitchen also contains utensils, appliances, mock fruits, and more. Like most of the toy kitchens on our list, it is best used by 3-year and older kids. Weighing about 1.88 Kg, this set will keep kids entertained for hours. Plus, it helps kids to improve gross motor, sensory, and social skills.
- Suitable for multi-play
- Great for imaginative play
- Sturdily made to cope with rough handling
3. Smartcraft Ice Cream Play Cart Kitchen Set Toy:
Is your child a fan of candies and ice creams? Or is she used to see you making ice-creams at home? To better suit her ice cream love, consider this sweet trolley. This baby kitchen set provides the same fun as other sets, but with a delicious twist of ice cream scoops, lollipops, sweet boxes and more! Plus, it has concavities, holder trays, and lollipop holding cavities as well. Kids will also love the elegant pink design and the umbrella on top.
Lights to glow up the ice cream add to the fun of playing with this toy. Made of durable plastic, the two-tier ice cream trolley is lightweight (662 g). Good for ages 4 and up.
- Good for visual development
- Fits into smaller spaces well
- Compact and lightweight
- Realistic design
4. Zest 4 Toyz Battery Operated Kitchen Super Set Toy:
Zest 4 Toyz play kitchen set is one that will actively engage your child in play for hours on end. It comes with amazing lights and sounds and all accessories for them to cook delicious dinner. The set offers plenty of space in the form of refrigerator and storage bin to store all kitchen supplies. Also included is a tap with a manual pump for water needs.
Speaking of its design and making, it boasts vibrant multi-color design on an ABS Plastic body. It is non-toxic, lightweight (1.6 Kg) and makes use of very little space.
- Ample storage space
- Pleasing design and colors
- Easy-to-clean plastic body
- Comes with lights and sounds
5. Toyshine Ice Cream Kitchen Play Cart Kitchen Set Toy:
Consider this affordable sweet and candy trolley equivalent of the one you’d see in a beach or park. Ideal for kids age 3 and older, it’s designed with kids’ safety in mind. It is odor-, lead-, and phthalate-free. It comes in two vibrant colors – pink and dark pink – to enhance your kids’ visual development.
Three ice cream cones and ice lollies sit on the upper tier while the lower tier has candy boxes, spoons, popsicles, ice cream scoops and more. Another nice touch: on/off button to glow up the ice cream. You may want to purchase 3 AA batteries to make the built-in light work. Item weight: 680 g
- Made of sturdy, non-toxic material
- Comes with working lights
- Realistic ice cream cones and popsicles
- Moderately priced
6. MKE Elektra Plastic Modern Kitchen Set:
A perfect kitchen set for kids available online! It features spacious kitchen cabinets, countertops, a two-door fridge, oven, and sink. The set also includes tableware, dining set, and utensils. That’s not all – for whistling sound with light, it also has a push knob on the stove top. Though it is big enough to accommodate multiple children, you can set it up in the corner of even a small kids’ room.
Weighing only 1.24 kg it is a perfect toy to stimulate your child’s development as well as their creativity and cognition. The sturdy design ensures your kids enjoy preparing meals and drinks in this modern kitchen. Suitable for kids age 3 and above.
- All in one modern Kitchen set for kids
- Knobs for sounds and lights
- All doors open and close
- Accommodate several kids
7. Toyshine DIY Ice Cream Clay Play Set Toy:
Get ready to make clay ice creams with this set. Your kids will have everything they need and much more to kickstart their culinary journey. Included in the set are ice cream vending machine to stencils, 5 tubs of clay, ice cream scoops, and more. It will encourage kids to engage more in role-playing while enhancing social skills, hand-eye coordination.
The lightweight (939 g) clay set toy features a sturdy plastic frame and, the clay used is 100% non-toxic. Vending machine dimension: 34.6 x 28 x 7.3 cm. Suitable for kids three and up.
- Unique playset to boost creativity
- Kid-safe, non-sticky clay
- Ideal for inculcating DIYing into kid’s life
- Sturdy make and vibrant colors
- Accommodates multiple children
- No battery requirement
8. MAGNIFICO® Sweet Super Mini Market Kitchen Set:
Another beautiful baby kitchen set that will not only stimulate creativity but also develop kids’ fine motor skills, language skills, and social skills. It accommodates multi-play and is compact (33 x 20 x 38 cm) enough to fit into any small space. The 39-piece candy trolley has a number of ice cream cones, sticks, lollies and more to enhance playtime. Also included are sandwich, sweet & snack boxes, tub of popcorns and juice bottle.
Your little chef will love the light and music function of this playset. It requires 3 AA batteries for the ice cream to glow up. Made of ABS material, it is also lightweight (662 g) and safe for the kids age 3 and up.
- Sturdy, compact design
- Budget-friendly buy
- Great for improving cognitive and hand skills
- Lightweight, easy to stroll around
9. JVM Luxury Battery Operated Kitchen Play Set Super Toy:
Realistic light and sound add to the fun of playing with this children’s kitchen set. Built from durable plastic, this one comes equipped with 25+ different kitchen accessories. It is lightweight (1.7 kg) and doesn’t take up much space (dimensions: 42 x 28.5 x 65.5 cm). A stylish girly pink finish gives this toy a great gender-specific look as well.
This set requires 3 AA batteries for the light and sound to work. Rest assured, it will keep your little princess entertained and give wings to her culinary imaginations. Recommended for kids age 3 years and up. Comes with step-by-step instructions for assembly.
- Sturdy construction
- Interactive light and sounds
- Includes 25+ kitchen accessories
- Openable and easy to set up
10. Kingwell Realistic Sliceable Cutting Fruits and Vegetables Toys:
Some kitchen sets for kids come with tableware and appliances, but most of them miss one important item: food! Cutting and chopping veggies and fruits are equally important while simulating the culinary journey. To this end, this 18-piece sliceable fruits and vegetable toys by Kingwell is a great option to consider.
Recommended for children 3 and older, the set includes colorful veggies and fruits. Made of non-toxic plastic, the toys have smooth surfaces to avoid cuts and scratches. Besides developing their cognitive skills and hand-eye coordination, the toys are great to teach fruit names and basic mathematical concepts.
- Attractive, durable and safe toy set
- Great for developing cognitive and motor skills
- Allows multi-play
How to Choose a Kids Kitchen Set?
From safety to budget, there is a lot that goes into buying a good kitchen toy set for your child. Here are some tips to ease the buying decision.
- Size: The ‘right’ kitchen toy should – fit in the kids playroom/living area/kids bedroom and should match your kid’s height. Takeaway: Product Dimensions are important.
- Material: Usually the toy kitchens are made of either plastic or polished wood. Wooden options are sturdier and durable but heavier than plastic toys. Takeaway: Opt for plastic if kids love more movement.
- Non-toxic: This is an important adjective. When you choose plastic kitchen toys, ensure they are non-toxic and BPA or lead-free. Takeaway: Cheap plastic toys are harmful. Period.
- Battery powered features: Who doesn’t love a little oomph in the toys? Choose toys that play music or whistle and light up. Takeaway: Light and sound amp up the playtime experience.
- Accessories: More than appliances, kids need utensils to display their fake meals. Takeaway: Go for all-in-one kitchen sets (you can save money, too!)
- Budget: Of course, it is a critical factor. Go for interactive and splurge-worthy kitchen sets only if I can be used for years to come.
The Bottom Line:
The kitchen set isn’t just a fun toy for children, it also benefits their development! From stretching their imagination to enriching creativity and developing life skills, the toys play a vital role. And, of course, the kitchen set toys are bliss for mums and dads!