5 Best Ladies Helmets of India: Awesome & Proven Protector
Helmet for ladies is just as important as for men.Period.
When the head crashes on the concrete what difference does it make whether you are men or women? The impact will hit you hard.
Just find your helmet size and buy one to keep yourself secure if you are a lady. Or gift one nice cute helmet to your loved GF/wife or caring mother.
Ladies must wear the helmet because:
- This will keep them safe while riding their favourite two-wheeler
- The gear offers them the freedom to zip through the streets
- It prevents any severe head injuries during an impact
She Needs a Helmet While Riding Even if (Myths Busted):
1)She is not biker:
If you wear a helmet every day then your GF, wife, mother or sister needs the helmet too. Their safety should never be compromised at any cost. Their lives are precious and valuable, just like yours.
Even as a passenger sitting behind, ladies must always wear a helmet. This isn’t something to be taken casually.
2) She has long, thick hair:
Some people think that a lady doesn’t need to wear a helmet as they have long thick hair. It will protect from a crash!
Do you believe that? No one can get herself convinced if she is not a fool.
If met with a motorcycle accident, the head with thick hair will break like an egg.
3) She is riding scooty in local area:
It is another myth. Many people think that it is ok to avoid wearing a helmet if you riding very close to your home.
Even a minimum speed of 30 km/hour demands a helmet. Make wearing helmet a habit and stay secure.
Let’s check out the best women’s helmet in 2019:
Cool, stylish and available in different shells, the Vega verve ¾ helmet enhances the girl power. It is an ISI certified women’s helmet that is extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. A ponytail space for girls to provide extra comfort.
- Aesthetically pleasing and fits in all mopeds
- Easy to wear & remove thanks to the silent chin strap lock
- Made up of ABS material with inner padding for high impact resistance
- Comes with a patent lock mechanism
- More fashionable and a little less secure
2.Dass Getz Unisex Open Face Helmet:
Engineered to protect both genders equally, the stylish open face helmet by Dass Getz is a great product to have. The headgear has an outer shell made up of polycarbonate material which provides resistance during an accident.
- Supports dual density foam padding on the inside with EPS lining
- Scratch resistant outer shell with ISI certification
- An adjustable chinstrap mechanism makes it quite comfortable
- Extremely lightweight and has a clear visor
The all-reliable open face helmet by Dass Getz is a popular product for women. Built to last.
3.Steelbird Hi-Gn SBH-5 VIC Open Face Helmet:
Steelbird always comes with the good stuff. No.3 on our list is an open face headgear by the popular brand. The ladies helmet for scooty was designed in Italy and now serve as a reliable headgear that provides protection during high impact.
- Lightweight, reliable and provides extra comfort
- The outer shell is made up of ABS material with EPS inner foam padding
- Supports a long cheek pad for extra comfort
- An ISI certified helmet with an anti-theft ring
- Hard coated visor with scratch resistance properties
Purchase the Steelbird ladies helmet online at the best price.
4.JMD Helmets Grand Open Face Helmet:
A compelling product and great price tag. The JMD ladies ¾ helmet is a versatile product crafted with premium padding and anti-allergenic material. It is an ideal helmet that provides excellent fitting and comfort while riding.
- Multi-position adjustable locking for a clear & uninterrupted view
- Proper ventilation and air flow mechanism for maximum comfort
- Supports a single lever pull-up mechanism to easily unlock the chin guard
- Removable and replaceable liners
JMD open face helmet can withstand great impact and is highly durable. A great fit for every girl/women.
5.Studds Open Face Helmets for girls and women’s:
Ideal for girls and women, the ¾ women pink helmet by Studds is the last of our top 5 picks this year. An amazing headgear that is specially engineered to protect against high impact. It comes with scratch resistance properties, multi-position articulation and more.
- EPS concussion padding liner with anti-allergenic velveteen
- Quick release chinstrap mechanism makes it easy to wear & remove
- Dynamic ventilation system makes it breathable while riding a two-wheeler
- Lightweight helmet with great looks
Choose the Studds open face helmet to keep yourself protected.
Nothing special about ladies helmet:
There is nothing special or particular about the ladies bike helmet that distinguishes them from men’s headgear. It’s just that, these helmets look more feminine or fashionable which appeals to the female audience. Apart from this, the inner components or safety features remain the same.
Even the unisex helmets are fine, as long as they serve their purpose. Still, to please the girl power, we have compiled here a list of top 5 helmets which are branded exclusively for ladies. But if you want to browse more options, please go through our reviews on other types of helmet and choose one –
- For most secure helmets click here.
- For most comfortable head gears check out here.
- Read our flip-up or modular helmet reviews now.
Helmet for ladies is truly an integral accessory to have, just like men. While riding the two-wheeler or sitting as a passenger, they must wear the helmet. Our top 5 helmet brands for ladies are the best-in-class and will help you choose the right fit as per your needs. So, keep yourself and your loved ones safe, by purchasing the ladies helmet with ISI mark.
If you are fade up with stinking helmets, check out our article on helmet washing & cleaning.You will feel fresh and happy each time you wear one clean head protector.