Kids Bike Helmet in India : The Top 5 for Your Little One
Why kids helmet is important?
Bike Helmet for kids in India is equally important as a helmet for parents/adults. You wouldn’t want your kid to get injured or killed while riding bike when you are driving. Few careless parents wear helmet themselves but forget the same for their loving kid. This is really really bad. Wearing a reliable helmet can do wonders for your kids’ safety.
Colourful helmets for kids:
Juniors love colourful helmets of pink, yellow, green, blue, etc. A super cute headgear for kids’ such as round yellowish minion helmet is what children love the most. They will happily wear those protective kids bike helmets if they like the colour. As parents, you must listen to their choices carefully. Kids are careless we all agree. So as parents we must provide what’s best for them. If they don’t like a helmet, they won’t wear it.
Check kid’s age against manufacturer’s recommendation:
You need one helmet which fits or a little bigger as kids grow really fast. But you must not succumb to the temptation of buying bigger helmet as that will beat the very purpose of wearing helmet. People do that mistake to save few rupees.
We have picked 5 best junior helmet for your loving kids. We are sure your children will love the recommended helmets. Let’s checkout –
1. Studds Marshall D1 Open Face Helmet (Boys only):
Our premier choice is none other than an open face boy’s helmet by Studds. Marshall D1 is the best-in-range engineered to provide extra safety and durability for boys. Most importantly, the stylish ¾ helmet is best for kids between 3-7 years of age and comes with weight of 1.08 kg. From eye-catching looks to sturdy build quality, the open face headgear by Studds is made to last long.
- Optically true injected polycarbonate visor with dual hard coated silicon material for scratch resistance
- Easy to wear and remove thanks to the quick release chinstrap mechanism
- Properly placed air vents for regular airflow & comfort while riding
- UV resistant paint, EPS concussion padding inner liner and high impact resistant outer shell.
- The helmet size is of 50 cm.
- A great buy at value price.
2. Studds Marshall D1 Open Face Helmet (Girls only):
This version of kids bike helmets by Studds are exclusively designed for girls. The cute pink design makes it a trademark girls’ helmet with advanced safety features similar to the boys’ version. The helmet boasts similar specs like the one sported above with cute girly looks to make it look feminine. A superb helmet for your little princess. This helmet is suitable for age group of 3-7 years and it’s weight is 1.04 kg.
- Dual coated scratch resistant visor with wide angle view
- Aerodynamic design that provides better stability even at high speed
- Ventilation mechanism for proper airflow intake
- Completely lightweight and support quick release visor mechanism
- The helmet size is of 50 cm.
Studds Marshall D1 open face helmet for girls looks adorable, stylish and comfortable as well.
3. Vega Buds Junior Full Face Helmet:
Next up is the Vega full face helmet for kids. The buds junior is a kids’ favourite specifically designed to prevent any head/face injury during an accident. Don’t get surprised with its super stylish looks and superior comfort. The Vega headgear is a safety-first kids helmet in India and just what the parents would want for their kids.
- Covers the entire face, chin area plus your head without any issue
- Vega’s original that is ideal for both boys and girls
- A visor is made up of fibre and build quality is great
- Highly durable kids’ headgear ideal for children below 12 years
- The product is not as fancy as the Studds helmet.
4. Monarch Junior Full Face Helmet for kids:
Kids full face helmet by Monarch is one of the few headgears that is truly value buy. Inner liners with extra cushioning and anti-allergic material offer premium comfort to your kids’. This is a perfect unisex helmet for kids. It is engineered to look smart on your little one apart from being ideally safe.
- An imported cushioning system with true injected acrylic visor for wide angle view
- Dynamic ventilation for breathability and extra comfort while riding
- Single lever pull-up mechanism to unlock the chin guard instantly
- The outer shell is made up of thermoplastic material for high impact resistance.
- It is good for child aged between 4 to 8 years.
Monarch junior helmet supports a scratch resistant finish which makes it last longer. A complete full face helmet for kids.
5. Vega Buds Junior Open Face Helmet:
Another buds helmet by Vega is last on our list. The ¾ helmet is perfectly suited for kids between 5 to 10 years of age with a head circumference of 56-58 cm. Vega helmets are so cool yet so safe and this one is no exception to it. It supports an aerodynamic design and build quality is world-class. The headgear is great for both boys & girls.
- The helmet offers more stability thanks to the aerodynamic design of the outer shell
- Supports a quick release chinstrap mechanism for ease of operation & safety
- Helmet comes with UV resistant polyurethane paints
- High impact grade resistant with a cute design
- Cushion padding is slightly little less than others.
Helmets on kids are equally important as on adults while riding. Kids also don’t love sweaty, smelly helmet. Your kids helmet should be washed properly and regularly so that they love it.
Our top 5 picks on the best headgear will help you decide which one fits the best. Order online to avail maximum discount.
Check out best ladies helmets in India for safety of your wife along with your kid. Buy top off road helmet if you go for long drives on your bike in country side.